Tapping into Women’s Brainpower New Innovative Jobs
Where does women's brainpower add value?
Want more ground-breaking brainpower that top woman leaders add? Wish to expand formerly all male oriented US Coast Guards? Can you envision new job and leadership opportunities opening as a result of innovation facilitated from more and finer diversity pools?
If you answer yes to any of the above, you’ll be delighted that Rear Admiral Sandra Stosz,- first female to land a top leadership post in the US Coast Guard Academy in Connecticut - adds fresh and unique female brainpower at the helm. If Stosz taps into her innovative uniqueness, both genders will benefit from brain powered tools within mind-bending women’s proclivities.
Top Female Brainpower Offers Benefits for All
While the jury is still out on some finer physiological gender differences, most experts now agree on the female brain’s strength for:
- Integrated sentiment and reason. Successful women use both emotion and logic – but research shows how they tend to use these mental tools differently both to solve problems and cope with stressors. Top women leaders tend to craft insights with their emotional intelligence, and then add logical action plans for mind-bending results. Everybody wins.
- Networks and collaboration. Women’s brainpower tends to trump language and communication skills, which double as negotiating tools to facilitate and articulate new and diverse talent opportunities.
- High performance minds for innovation. Research shows that women hold the lion’s share of higher education degrees since 1982. Female brains draw on more symmetric activation across brain hemispheres to embrace development from varied offerings.
- Diverse talents unleashed. Women often excel in tasks that use language processing, and tend to value diversity. How so? Watch women leaders integrate hard and soft skills across both hemispheres of the brain and you’ll see a workforce solve problems from wider innovative capabilities.
- Right-brained intelligences. Women’s brainpower tends to include intelligences normally operated from the brain’s right hemisphere. They solve more problems than left-brain-workers by combining facts, images, and creative insights from insights others offer.
[Tweet "No surprise the entire workforce enjoys amazing solutions when women lead."]
Shore up Women Leaders and Equity will Follow
Support women leaders like Stosz, and together we’ll enjoy added distinctives from mental treasure chests that cultivate novelty and offer innovation opportunities.
[Tweet "Not surprisingly, what’s germane to female brains is also craved by men and women. "]
New that high-tech scientific study shows clearly marked differences between male and female’s brains, let’s draw more from women’s leadership talents to ensure multiple perspectives that equip a wider workforce for the new innovation era.
Based on research and experience, it only makes sense to capitalize more on gender differences. Even at rest, neuro scientists Larry Cahill and Lisa Kilpatrick show how female brains differ both biologically and cognitively. Female brains at rest - communicate deeply with the amygdala which processes emotionally influenced memories differently.
Have you seen winning visions generated and executed by women lately?
Dr. Ellen Weber directs the Mita International Brain Center, and certifies leaders across many cultures to facilitate both genders with the brain more in mind. New book, Lead Innovation with the Brain in Mind, with co-author Dr. Robyn McMaster (senior VP at Mita) is coming soon. See Brain Leaders and Learners and Mita Brain Center
Found that interesting?
Learn more about our services
Make your dreams a reality with a professional evaluation of your career to date.
The evidence is in. More women in your company can deliver 35% greater financial returns. (Catalyst)
Dates for the Diary
25th February 2019 - SHRM Tech Dubai SHRM 14.35 Main Stage - Beating bias with Tech-Diversity and Inclusion Technologies Ritz Carlton DIFC Dubai https://www.shrmtech.com/
26th February 2019 - Latham Watkins hosted breakfast 0800 Capital Club “The Power of Inclusive Leadership“ by invitation
8th March 2019 - International Women’s Day Deloitte Athens 0900 Female Leaders: navigating the subtle challenges to career success – in-house
Download and listen free podcasts
How to Create an Effective USP What is a USP? Our Unique Selling Point or UVP (Unique Value Proposition) is our key core message about where...read more
How to Rethink the Modern Workplace for Gender Equality New research shows that diversity and inclusion is a top priority for leaders. So why...read more
Menopause in the workplace In this podcast with Nicki Williams award winning author, keynote speaker and Founder of Happy Hormones for Life,...read more
How to Cultivate Empathy in the Workplace Nancy Milton, international business communications expert, keynote speaker and author, share some vital...read more
Taking Care of your COW Tanvi Guatam, international Personal Branding expert says there is a misconception out there that a personal brand is...read more
The importance of Hard Talk Dawn Metcalfe, author of Managing the Matrix and Hard Talk, shares with us tips to achieve the lasting communication...read more
When Does Female Rivalry Turn into Sabotage There’s a lot of stuff written on social media about female rivalry and competition between women. Some...read more
Goal setting tips to boost your career The happiest people are those that really love their jobs. Those that don’t, dread Sunday nights and...read more
Sexism: How to stage a Bystander Intervention in the Workplace In this power coaching podcast, we're going to tackle one of the questions...read more
How to Get Noticed by Head Hunters & Recruiters In this power coaching podcast, we're going to tackle one of the questions asked multiple...read more
Do you want a more inclusive hiring process but don’t know how? Read on how to create a more inclusive hiring process in your organisation.read more
Self-Leadership is a vital and invaluable skill Here are 3 steps to develop your own self-leadership and let it drive you to the top.read more
Don’t let the success of a job offer go to your head that you overlook some basics, here are 5 pointers for due diligence following your offer.read more