In November, 3Plus begins a six month pilot mentoring program for women. Six mentees will be matched with independent mentors noted for their impressive professional achievements and who have completed the 3Plus mentor training and certification program. If you would like to be considered for participation as a mentee in the pilot program, please complete the application form by clicking here. The form will appear below. Mentees will be selected and informed of application decisions at the end of October.
You can read about one of 3Plus International’s mentors by clicking here.
What is expected of mentees?
- Identify goals or issues you want to address
- Participate in a 90 minute webinar on mentoring
- Establish and live up to agreement with your mentor about:
How often you meet, at least once a month for 1 – 1.5 hours
Length of engagement (3-6 months)
Roles and responsibilities
Assignments in between meetings
- Maintain a diary/log about your experience
- Provide feedback by way of a survey and/or an interview with a member of 3Plus International at the end of the pilot
- Agree to share your feedback publicly as determined by 3Plus International
This may include writing a post to be published on 3Plus International website
- Read Getting the Mentoring Equation Right on Whitney Johnson’s blog Dare to Dream. While we do not ascribe to the specific contract as written, we do expect you to respect the mentor’s gift to you and value the mentoring relationship in the manner described.