Online Lunch & Learn with 3Plus International
Your guide to the new LinkedIn user interface – LinkedIn in 10 mins a day
How to Make the Most of LinkedIn in 10 minutes a day with new LinkedIn user interface
LinkedIn is now considered the premier global professional networking platform, used by executive search firms and recruitment agencies as well as in-house hiring managers. Yet despite this, many are over whelmed or even intimidated by what seems like the complexity of the platform. Not only that there is a new LinkedIn user interface which has made things different
Learn some simple tips and tricks to make life easy!
- LinkedIn is the primary professional platform with over 400m users – find out how you can use it
- How well do you use LinkedIn to support your career?
- What are the key benefits of LinkedIn for career success
- Maximise LinkedIn in only 10 minutes a day. It doesn’t have to be a time eater
- Evaluate your LinkedIn profile
- Identify what you need to work on for professional credibility
- Learn how increase your reach and visibility and extend your influence
- Increase your executive presence
- Navigate the new user interface – there have been changes
This session will be held on:
WHEN: On Tuesday 25th April at 1.00 CET 12.00 GMT
All participants will receive a free eBooklet to help them implement any changes needed to improve their LinkedIn profiles
About Dorothy Dalton
Dorothy is an International Talent Management Strategist, social entrepreneur and Co-Founder of 3Plus. She works on both sides of the executive search spectrum from” hire to retire”, specialising in sourcing hard to find candidates for executive search firms and international organisations, career transition coaching and training .