- This event has passed.
Get Mentored! Get Networked! 3Plus MiniMentoring Event – Boston
October 11, 2012 @ 5:30 pm EDT - 9:15 pm EDT| $70.00
Get mentored by top level executive women who’ve walked in your shoes
Get (no work) networked with women-worth-knowing who can boost your confidence and your career
Get Fun, Food, Drink, Prizes & Professional Image Update – scroll down for more info and registration
This event qualifies for company paid professional development.
MBA student discount. Use email at registration site to contact event host for coupon code.
- Pose your big career challenges to a panel of highly experienced professional women
- Meet with them in small groups for more intimate conversations
- Update your branding image – Sephora makeup artist & professional photographer
- Play Gender Jeopardy with our raucous game show host
- Find the right questions to win a personal branding prize worth $1000
Meet Your Mentors
- Vera Tice, Managing Director, Healthcare Delivery Institute, Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- Shawn Straub, Director Employee and Organizational Services, Clarks Companies, NA
- Alison Duncanson, Director of Business Development, Softeach Inc., Platoon Sergeant at Massachusetts Army National Guard
- Nancy Cremins, Lawyer for Start-ups; immediate past President, Women’s Bar Association, Massachusetts; Commercial Litigator/Employment Lawyer at Gesmer Updegrove LLP
- Lisa Brown, Director, HP (former)
- Elizabeth Brown, President, Softeach
- Lisa Bender, VP Human Resource, MITRE (former)
- Anne Perschel, Leadership and Business Psychologist, President of Germane Consulting and co-founder 3Plus International, is your host and facilitator
Meet Your Photographer
Amy Haberland, had a career in business prior to earning her degree in professional photography. She knows how to present you at your professional best. A professional photo shot by Amy is included in the evening’s grand prize. Amy is also available to produce professional photos at a special rate, available only to attendees.
Special Thanks to Bev Allen of
for securing our venue
Why Should You Attend?
Click here to read more about 3Plus International’s signature Mini-Mentoring events.