The demand and competition for high potential women is growing fast, as companies understand the business benefits of having top women in their teams. Research across the board (Deloitte, McKinsey, World Economic Forum) indicates that companies with higher levels of gender balance show increased returns on shareholder equity, talent management, business and financial operations. Soon, European countries could be striving to achieve quotas.
Is your company ready?
These high achieving women can be hard to identify and difficult to attract. The competition for well qualified professional women everywhere will only get tougher, just as you need to strengthen your female talent pipeline.
The demand for gender balanced shortlists will also grow. With deep experience in global executive search, sourcing and candidate development from our wide international network, 3Plus identifies, attracts and places the best professional women to fill key openings in all functions in your company.
With a team of internationally located, multi-lingual partners, and 20+ years’ experience, 3Plus offers strictly confidential cross-border executive search and research services to organizations seeking to hire top women across all business sectors and functions, whether corporate clients or international executive search and recruitment organizations.
We know where to find potential female candidates. We know how to approach them and what motivates women willing to engage in an external search from entry level to senior management. We understand how to develop strong relationships with candidates so that they will particpate in your process. We flag up bias when we see it. We advise on every step of the process until your female candidates are successfully onboarded.
Streamline and update your recruitment procedures to include processes that lead to gender balanced and inclusive hiring decisions
- Ensure that everyone in your process has received unconscious bias training
- Create inclusive adverts, profiles and documentation. We know male coded adverts put off female applicants
- Build gender neutral application processes
- Run gender neutral and structured interviews in a bias aware environment
- Fish where there are fish. Make sure you are looking for female candidates in the right places, not where there aren’t any
- Create gender balanced short lists. Remember you need 3 candidates on each
- Understand what attracts women to organisations and why they leave. Improve your retention rates.