Every great business person knows that the most important pillar of success lies in generating powerful relationships with others, both inside and outside the firm. Relationship mastery is essential for success in your career, as well as in your personal life!
The ability to express and control our own emotions in an effective manner is most important in any role we assume… in business and life. And so is our ability to understand, interpret, and respond to the emotions of others in a way that builds authentic connections and lays a foundation for creative development and problem solving. This ability is referred to as “emotional intelligence.” Many experts, including Harvard researchers and chief company executives, state that it is more important than IQ. Research overwhelmingly shows that up to 90% of our performance e?ectiveness is due to emotional savvy rather than technological knowledge.
Building and maintaining positive relationships and possessing “emotional intelligence” is the key skill you must possess in today’s business environment to move to the top! It is the mark of a truly successful leader. As a woman, it is the edge that you must have to ensure your success, no matter what stage of your career you are in right now. Lack of these skills will block you from the progress you want to make.
In this dynamic and engaging coaching program, you will learn the essential skills needed to take your career, personal life, relationships, and emotional intelligence to the next level. After completing the course, you will see results such as:
- Clarity of vision about your career and all aspects of life
- Newfound passion for what you do, and increased success
- Improved leadership skills and Increased productivity
- Better conflict resolution
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Improved relationships with co-workers
- Improved personal relationships
- More self-confidence and improved negotiation skills
- More impactful presentations
- Crystal clear goals and personalized action plans to achieve them
- Ability to identify challenges and find solutions to overcome them
- A happier, more fulfilling environment at work and at home
Optional – “Introduction to Joy”
In this 30-Minute Session with Mary Lynn, you will have the opportunity to learn more in-depth about the coaching program, get to know Mary Lynn, ask questions, and have a brief one-on-one coaching session. *If you enroll in one of her two programs, the “Introduction to Joy” session fee will be refunded by applying your payment to the cost of your first session.
To find out more information please complete the form below.