International research indicates that only 5% of women set career goals and an even smaller number communicate those goals to their boss, or even their partners. It’s your choice to be among the 95% who don’t or the 5% who do.
A Career Audit will give you vital insights to plan your career
A career audit will fill the gaps uncovered by research carried out by 3Plus. We discovered that a lack of a career strategy has been identified by both men and women alike as one of the major barriers to career success for women. It is particularly helpful for any women who have taken career gaps for any reason to support re-entry to the workplace.
Carried out by Skype or in person, this career audit is a 2 hour personal coaching session which involves an analysis of your career and assessment of your career to date, with an in-depth review of all your achievements and successes. You will receive a comprehensive written report, as well as reports from the psychometric testing.
The Career Audit identifies your key strengths as well as your career development needs and opportunities for growth. You will receive expert feedback from an experienced career coach to help you set goals for both the upcoming year and the medium term. Also included is psychometric testing for personality and skills plus full debriefing, from a top international company.
No matter what stage in your professional life, this career audit will be an invaluable exercise in creating a personal and effective career strategy.
The 3Plus career review has been specifically designed to check:
- if your personal and professional goals are aligned (if you have any!)
- your strengths and development needs
- if your resume and online professional presence are up to date and keeping pace with – the demands of today’s fast changing workplace.
- the strength of your personal brand
- your transferable skills
- the effectiveness of your online and actual network and alliances
- The career audit process highlights strengths weaknesses and identifies potential training needs.
- This career audit includes psychometric competence testing and debriefing from a well known international provider
Contact us for a 30 minute complimentary call to assess your needs.